RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES
a) Before (country level): Before launching a project in a country, CPV GLOBAL analyzes the risk, taking into account:
- Local conditions (soil study, hydrography, earthquakes).
- Geotechnical studies.
Studies of the country’s technical code.
- Site visit for project appraisal during the execution phase.
- Analysis of the system of operation of product and material valuation.
- Analysis of the system of responsibilities.
b) During (general risks): In the development of the project:
- Structural risks.
- Economic and deadline compliance risks.
- Habitability risks.
- Extraordinary risks.
- Claims during the first year.
- Explosion and terrorist attack risks.
- Environmental risks.
- Maintenance risks.
CONTACT CPV GLOBAL